All creations seen on this website are the property of Nick Austin Clifford (N.A.C). All rights reserved 2022 ©
TERMS OF SERVICE
- All orders are received via email enquiry.
- Due to the bespoke nature of our product, exchange or refund cannot be provided once order is placed.
- Rings without gemstones can be re-sized in most cases (at an additional cost).
- Rings with gemstones generally can not be re-sized. Please send an enquiry to confirm specifics.
- Full upfront payment is required to commence production on any piece of jewellery.
- In extremely rare instances whereby a deposit payment has been made on a pending order, the payment is non-refundable.
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
Due to the hand made bespoke nature of each N.A.C piece, we do not accept refunds or exchanges.
If your ring does not fit, we may be able to re-size the piece for you (additional costs may apply).
- Orders are processed Monday through Friday AEST, with production times and expected delivery date specified upon purchase.
- Australia Post is used for all deliveries (for both Australian and International addresses).
- Express and insured shipping starts from $25, and can change depending on order value. Your shipping costs will be confirmed upon purchase.
Collecting Personal Information
- Examples of Personal Information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number.
- Purpose of collection: to provide products or services to you to fulfill our contract, to process your payment information, arrange for shipping, and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- Source of collection: collected from you.
Using Personal Information
We use your personal Information to provide our services to you, which includes: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfillment of your order.